Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rambling Autobiography

By Cayla Matthews
 
 
I was born the breezy, cool summer night of June in Methodist Hospital. My life
was all fun and games, until I got in the fouth grade. In the 5th grade I got my first
write up, which I hid from my pest of parents. Sixth grade year, Hurricane Katrina hit which caused
hard times
for me. When I was twelve I did something I regret. Now I realize
more
than what I did..That's when I was introduced to tattoos, boys, and peer pressure. Ninth grade year I didn't take school seriously. I live by the life motto
"Live life to its fullest."
I hate studying.
I joined the Pep Squad my 11th grade year. All the former 2009 football players called me and my friends "hotgirls" because we the cutest in our grade. I graduate May 23rd. I love to eat. Dreaming of a big house, successful job, kids, and a husband is the best I can dream of.
"Live and learn.."

No comments:

Post a Comment